Nekton Gelb 35gr Vitamin Compound
FARM ANIMALS | POULTRY & PIGEON SUPPLIES
Nekton Gelb 35gr Vitamin compound to intensify color for yellow areas in the feather . For birds
INDICATIONS of Nekton Gelb 35gr :
- Helps maintain and enhance the yellow coloration in birds that have these colors in their plumage, as in the case of yellow canaries, orioles, dwarf chickens, mutations of finches, etc.
- Increases the brightness and intensity of colors in the plumage.
- Protects and strengthens the body during moulting
COMPOSITION of Nekton Gelb 35gr :
- Silicic acid,
- Calcium carbonate
- 4,950,000 IU of vitamin A,
- 7500 IU vitamin D3,
- 5000 mg of vitamin E,
- 500 mg of vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride),
- 1260 mg of vitamin B2 (riboflavin),
- 2500 mg pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate-D),
- 7500 mg nicotinamide,
- 500 mg of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride),
- 168 mg of folic acid,
- 1.500 mg of vitamin B12,
- 12 500 mg vitamin C (L (+) - ascorbic acid),
- 1000 mg of vitamin K3 (menadione sodium bisulfite),
- 30.000 g Biotin,
- 3.000 mg of iron (iron sulfate -II),
- 1.255 mg of zinc (zinc sulfate),
- 1255 mg of manganese (manganese oxide),
- 250 mg of copper (copper-II-sulphate)
- 100 mg Iodine (calcium iodate)
- 18 amino acids
- Pigmenting yellow
HOW TO USE of Nekton Gelb 35gr :
- It can be administered in the drinking water (1 tablespoon = 1 g measure in 250ml of water) or mixed in food (1 tablespoon per 100 grams of food as)
- Manage Nekton Gelb right at the beginning of the molting period or immediately after the birth of chickens and stop supplying as feathers are fully developed.
- As soon as the bird has a full color, use the nutritional supplement NEKTON-S daily to maintain and strengthen their health.
PACKAGING of Nekton Gelb 35gr :
- 35 gr
Shipping : 5-25 days Depends on the local postal company
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.