Dac Tylosin 10% 50gr Bronchial Infections Pigeon Birds Poultry
FARM ANIMALS | POULTRY & PIGEON SUPPLIES
Dac Tylosin 10% is used to treat respiratory and gastrointestinal infections in pigeons and birds.
DESCRIPTION of Dac Tylosin 10% :
-Dac Tylosin 10% is used for the treatment of bronchial infections caused by gram-positive bacteria, mycoplasma, chlamydia and bacterial infections of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Dac Tylosin 10% Infection Mix is frequently administered even to animals with virus infection(s). These animals are usually in a weakened condition and suffer from reduced resistance, which makes them particularly susceptible to other causes of illness (bacteria, mycoplasma, chlamydia).
- Treatment with such drugs as Tylosine is often necessary to suppress accompanying bacterial infections so that the animal has a chance to recover from the effects of the virus.
INDICATIONS of Dac Tylosin 10% :
Treatment and prevention of:
- Bronchial infections caused by gram-positive bacteria
- Bacterial infections of the gastrointestinal tract
How To Use Dac Tylosin 10% :
- 5 gram per litre of drinking water for 25 pigeons during 5-7 days.
- It is recommended to apply a multivitamin complex at the end of the treatment.
PACKAGING of Dac Tylosin 10% :
- 50 gram sachet
Shipping : 10-25 days Depends on the local postal company
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.