Dac Dacochol 1 Litre Protects Liver & Kidneys Pigeons Poultry Birds
FARM ANIMALS | POULTRY & PIGEON SUPPLIES
DESCRIPTION Of Dac Dacochol :
Methionine and Choline are essential sulphurous amino acids that protect the liver and the kidneys, fight fatty degeneration of the liver, and assure transportation of fat to the cells that are essential for proper functioning of the nervous system.
They contribute to optimal growth in young pigeons and are also very important during the moulting period.
All of which makes Dacochol a product that can be administered the whole year through.
INDICATIONS Of Dac Dacochol :
- HEALTHY MOULT
- PROTECTS LIVER AND KIDNEYS
- STIMULATES THE APPETITE
- OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE
COMPOSITION Of Dac Dacochol :
- Methionine 1%
- Choline 15%
- Glucose 60%
- Inactive ingredients q.s to 100%
How TO Use USE Dac Dacochol :
- During moult: 2 measuring caps per 1 litre of drinking water, twice a week
- During flying season: 2 measuring caps per 1 litre of drinking water, once a week
- As a course of treatment: 2 measuring caps per 1 litre of drinking water, 5 days in a row
PACK SIZE Of Dac Dacochol :
- Bottle of 1 Litre
Shipping : 10-25 days Depends on the local postal company
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.