Dac Colistine 50 gr Antibiotic Against Salmonella Parathyphoid Pigeon Poultry Birds
FARM ANIMALS | POULTRY & PIGEON SUPPLIES
Dac Colistine is often administered to animals for the treatment of bacterial infections, especially for the treatment of bacterial infections of the gastrointestinal tract like salmonella, E-Coli
INDICATIONS Of Dac Colistine :
- Bacterial Intestinal Infections in common
DOSAGE Of Dac Colistine :
- 5 g for 10 kg live-weight during 5-7 successive days.
ADVICE FOR USE Dac Colistine :
- Put sick pigeons in quarantine.
- Treat all your pigeons, not only the sick one.
- Mix 5 g in 1 litre of drinking water, be sure no other water is available during the treatment.
PACKAGING Of Dac Colistine : 50 gram sachet
Shipping : 10-25 days Depends on the local postal company
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.