Bravecto For Dogs 1000 mg Large 20-40 kg One Tablet 12 weeks Protection Anti Fleas & Ticks 3 Pcs Free Shipping
FARM ANIMALS | PET SUPPLIES
Bravecto for Large dogs Original Product, Produced in the Netherlands (Holland) Under the MSD Animal Health License .
Bravecto for Large dogs is available as a chewable oral flea and tick treatment providing 3 months protection 12 weeks .
Bravecto for Large dogs 1000mg contains fluralaner.
For the control of flea and tick infestations
- bravecto for Large dogs Treats and controls existing flea and tick infestations
- Sustained control of new flea and tick infestations for 3 months
- Treatment and control of Demodicosis caused by Demodex spp. mites
- Treatment and control of Otodectes cynotis and Sarcoptes scabiei var canis spp. mites
- Safe for use in MDR1 breeds
- Safe for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
- Aids in the control of flea allergy dermatitis
- Highly effective against fipronil resistant fleas.
For oral use only.
Bravecto chewable tablets should be administered in accordance with the following table corresponding to a dose of 25-56 mg fluralaner/kg body weight within one weight band
Introducing the first oral chew to deliver up to 12 weeks of flea and tick protection in a single dose.
Began to kill fleas within two hours after administration in a well-controlled laboratory study. In a European laboratory study, killed fleas and Ixodes ricinus ticks and reduced the numbers of live fleas and Ixodes ricinus ticks on dogs by > 98% within 12 hours for 12 weeks. In a well-controlled laboratory study, demonstrated 100% effectiveness against adult fleas 48 hours post-infestation for 12 weeks. In well-controlled laboratory studies, demonstrated ≥ 93% effectiveness against Dermacentor variabilis, Ixodes scapularis and Rhipicephalus sanguineus ticks 48 hours post-infestation for 12 weeks.
demonstrated ≥90% effectiveness against Amblyomma americanum 72 hours post-infestation for 8 weeks, but failed to demonstrate ≥90% effectiveness beyond 8 weeks.
In a well-controlled U.S. field study, a single dose reduced fleas by ≥ 99.7% for 12 weeks. Dogs with signs of flea allergy dermatitis showed improvement in erythema, alopecia, papules, scales, crusts, and excoriation as a direct result of eliminating flea infestations.
Shipping : 10-25 days Depends on the local postal company